- Free Call Now: 1800 811 791
Happily servicing Melbourne and suburbs plus all Victorian country towns.
- Depart from Melbourne through to Wangaratta
- Albury for lunch
- The Rock Nature Reserve then into township for a break and some afternoon tea.
- Wagga Wagga RSL motel – Wagga Wagga RSL motel for dinner tonight.
- Pokies and some bingo available at the RSL (own cost)
- Board our coach at 9:00am for a town tour of Wagga with a local guide. Along with morning tea.
- Junee. Railway Roundhouse Museum.
- Lunch in town (own cost) and some time to explore.
- Liquorice Chocolate Factory for a tour.
- Make our way back to Wagga for some time to relax.
- Boggy Creek Show at 10:30am
- Morning tea
- Lunch at the Pioneer Women’s Hut Museum and a look around the museum is included.
- A little look around the town before we head back to Wagga.
- Adelong creek and falls, with morning tea (own cost)
- Tumut Region Visitor Centre, Tumut Broom Factory for 30minute tour.
- Visit to the African Violet farm for lunch and a look around the nursery.
- Trip to Blowering dam, Talbingo for some site seeing and afternoon tea (own cost).
- Back to Wagga for dinner at the Wagga RSL.
- Morning tea at Lockhart
- Painted silo, sculpture and heritage trail and stroll around town.
- We will make our way home, stopping at Albury for lunch (own cost) and stopping for breaks along the way
$895.00 per person, twin share 35 passengers or more
$240.00 extra single supplement
Accommodation, all breakfast, all dinners, highlights as per itinerary, guided tours, entrance fees to boggy creek show, morning teas as listed, 2 lunches, train museum, liquorice, chocolate factory and broom factory.
All other lunches, morning and afternoon teas and entrance fees that are not listed.