- Free Call Now: 0407 204 241
Happily servicing Melbourne and suburbs plus all Victorian country towns.
*****Date not finalised********
- Departing Benalla at 7:00am.
- Tea at the Ballarat Botanical Gardens (own cost)
- Coleraine for Glenelg Fine Chocolates and lunch (own cost)
- Mount Gambier will be where we will be staying for the rest of the trip.
- Penola for the Mary MacKillop Interpretative Centre.
- St Mary’s Homestead and Cellar Door, Terra Rossa ridge – St Mary’s Vineyard.
- Mount Gambier township for lunch.
- Umpherston Sinkhole, Sunken garden.
- Yoey’s Traditional Fine Foods.
- Tantanoola, Millicent, Robe and Kingston.
- Beachport and Cape Martin. Stopping in one of these small towns for lunch.
- Dinner at motel.
- Blue Lake Pumping Station tour.
- Port MacDonnell, Mount Schanck, Australia’s youngest volcano.
- Dingley Dell Cottage for morning tea.
- Port MacDonnell for Maritime Museum and lunch is provided.
- Tour on towns early days.
- Dinner on a floodlight cruise on the Glenelg River.
- We travel south east to Heywood
- Warrnambool, a visit to Cheese world in Allansford.
- On our way home, stopping on the way for breaks and to stretch our legs.
$975.00 per person, twin share
$280.00 single supplement
All coach travel, evening meals, bed, breakfast, lunch on a day 4, morning tea day 2 and 4, entrance fees as per itinerary.
Morning teas (except days 2 and 4) or afternoon teas and lunches on days 1,2,3,5 or personal items.