- Free Call Now: 0407 204 241
Happily servicing Melbourne and suburbs plus all Victorian country towns.
- 8am depart Cheltenham to Mryniong.
- St Annes Winery, Devonshire tea for morning tea.
- Blampeid Sculpture Garden and Gallery.
- Daylesford for a wonder.
- After lunch, we head to Shepard’s Flat.
- Lavandula Swiss Italian Farm walk through the stone cottage.
- Mid-afternoon we head to our accommodation for the next 3 nights in Ballarat.
- Cooked Breakfast
- Lambley Gardens, Vegetable and flower cutting gardens.
- Mill Markets at Warrenheip, jewelry, art, vintage clothes, Vintage furniture.
- Light Lunch and some shopping time at the CBD.
- 2pm for tour around Lake Wendouree for a view of beautiful houses and gardens.
- Tram Tour past the lakes and gardens.
- Surf Street – the longest and busiest street in Ballarat. Through “The Arch of Victory” back to Bell Tower.
- 2 course evening meal in the Glasshouse restaurant.
- Cooked buffet breakfast
- Maldon for the amazing food outlets.
- Daylesford Cidery for a taste test.
- Depart Ballarat headed for Lara.
- Roraima Nursery, unique trees, plants, a beautiful garden, metal sculptures.
- The Flame Tree Café.
- Freckleberry factory for amazing chocolate freckles and more!
- The Clifton Golf Club for lunch
- Corio to the Powerhouse Museum, old Malthouse converted into an art museum
- Queenscliff ferry across the bay.
- Short distance back to Cheltenham.
$649.00 per person based 30 + passengers
$699.00 per person based in 25 passengers
$210.00 extra for Single Room Supplement
Quality accommodation, cooked breakfast, 2 course dinner nightly, Devonshire teas and winery tasting, High tea tram tour, Maldon steam train ride, tours, tasting cider plate, morning tea on cruise across the bay, all venues stipulated and entry costs, coach travel, morning and afternoon teas where indicated.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
Morning and afternoon teas not stipulated, lunches or entry fees not stipulated, wine tasting or items of a personal nature.