- Free Call Now: 0407 204 241
Happily servicing Melbourne and suburbs plus all Victorian country towns.
- We depart your hometown and start the drive, stopping for morning tea and lunch (at own expense)
- Historic Gold Mining town of Adelong, then to Tumut, our home for the next 5 nights.
- Dinner will be served in the restaurant at accommodation.
- Make our way to Junee, a beautiful railway heritage town
- Visit the Railway Roundhouse.
- Lunch at the historic railway station
- Licorice and chocolate factory.
- Late afternoon we return to Tumut.
- Tour the town of Tumut, Telegraph Hill and beautiful local churches
- Forest Corp’s Pine Seedling Nursery
- Tumut Valley Violets, over 1000 different varieties of African violets are on display and available for purchase.
- Tumut for lunch, own cost
- Millet Broom Factory, Tumut River Craft Beer.
- 2 hour Demonstration of mountain stockman work at the Boggy Creek Station. Show includes Mustering, shearing and working kelpies.
- Lunch at Pioneer Women’s Hut at Glenory.
- Short stroll to view the spectacular sugar pine walk.
- Apple tastings at Wilgro Orchards at Batlow.
- We make our way home with refreshment stops and lunch, at own cost.
- We arrive late afternoon leaving you with wonderful memories and new friendships.
$1095.00 per person based 40 + passengers
$1195.00 per person based in 38-32 passengers
$220.00 extra for Single Room Supplement