- Free Call Now: 1800 811 791
Happily servicing Melbourne and suburbs plus all Victorian country towns.
- Travelling along the South Australian Boarder, stopping for lunch and breaks
- Arrive at the motel
- 12:00 Ferry to Cape Jarvis – 45 min to kangaroo island
- Clifford’s honey farm – homemade honey ice-cream
- Vivonne Bay Bistro, a beach walk, colonies of wild and rare sea lions
- Head back to Kingsote and refresh for dinner.
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus farm.
- Wildlife park to feed the kangaroos.
- After lunch, Flinders Chase National Park.
- Walk the board walk to remarkable breath-taking views, unique trees and remarkable rocks.
- The board walk will take you to the “the arch”, view of the nursery of New Zealand fur seals.
- Return for dinner
- Jervis Bay aboard the Sea link Ferry.
- Hahndorf, Berenberg, Wrights Cheese and Melbas Chocolates.
- D’Arenberg cube Winery
- Night of luxury at the Rydges in Tailem.
- Buffet Breakfast
- Aboard for the trip home
$1150.00 per person based on tin share or double
$300.00 extra for Single Room
Coach travel, accommodation, all breakfasts, evening meals, 1 lunch
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
Morning and afternoon teas, 5 lunches.