- Free Call Now: 1800 811 791
Happily servicing Melbourne and suburbs plus all Victorian country towns.
6 Days and 5 Nights.
Luxury Accommodation, full buffet breakfast and evening meals in the “skyline” restaurant on 6th floor, with stunning views.
Day One: Melbourne to Tailem Bend (Lunch and Dinner)
- Departing Clarinda, Noble Park and Dandenong making our way to Western Highway.
- Cooked lunch at Magdala Restaurant, included in cost.
- Dinner at Tailem Bend.
Day Two: McLaren Vale – Adelaide (Breakfast – Dinner)
- Buffet breakfast
- 9am aboard the coach to McLaren Vale.
- D’Arenblerg Cube
- After tour tasting of their wines.
- McLaren Vale Shops buy lunch there, own cost.
- Fru-Chocs Factory for chocolate tastings.
- Mid-afternoon off to Adelaide.
- On arrival we will settle in our motel where we will be staying for 3 nights, dinner will be at the motel
- After dinner, Mount Lofty Summit for views across Adelaide.
Day Three: All about Adelaide (Breakfast- Dinner)
- City sights tour of Adelaide. – A visit to St Peters Cathedral, Ayers house and the famous Adelaide Oval.
- Cruise of Adelaide’s iconic motor launches.
- Glenelg for lunch, at own cost.
- Arrive at Rydges, the remainder of the day and night is yours free.
- 5:45 dropped at Gouger Street for dinner
- 9:00pm for pick up, if you wish to stay longer taxi’s are available.
Day Four: Barossa (Breakfast - Dinner)
- Wineries in the Barossa Valley
- Tanunda Township for lunch, at own cost.
- The Barossa Valley Cheese Company and a visit to Gully Gardens.
- Mengler’s Hill Lookout and Sculptures for the panoramic views.
- Dinner tonight at the Motel.
Day Five: Hahndorf, Tailem Bend (Breakfast – Dinner)
- After breakfast, bags on board heading to Hahndorf.
- Lunch at any of the many restaurants
- Mid-afternoon we will head up the Hill to the Berenberg Strawberry Farms,
- Head to our new accommodation at Tailem Bend.
- 5:00pm to the Murray River for cruise and dinner.
Day Six: Tailem Bend – Home (Breakfast)
- Final Buffet breakfast together
- Make our way home stopping for lunch, morning and afternoon teas.
- Arriving home early evening.
$995.00 Per person – 40 passengers +
$1050.00 Per person – 34-39 passengers
$1150.00 per person – 30 minimum
$300.00 Single Supplement
Coach travel, luxury accommodation, buffet breakfast, 1 lunch, 3 evening meals, river cruise, night cruise with 2 course meals. Entry costs as per itinerary.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
5 lunches, 1 evening meal, morning and afternoon teas. Entry fees as listed.