- Free Call Now: 1800 811 791
Happily servicing Melbourne and suburbs plus all Victorian country towns.
Tours that are coming soon, so ring up and book in quick!
Coming soon tour in the month of August.
Includes: Coach travel, Accommodation, Breakfasts, evening melas, Lunches and tours, as per itinerary.
Tour coming soon in the month of August.
**********Date is not finalised***********
Enjoy travelling us through this tour for 4 days though out the Riverina region.
Junee, Temora, Leeton, Coolman, Griffith, Lockhart.
- Depart Ringwood and on our way to Wagga Wagga.
- Morning tea at Benalla.
- Devenish Art Silo, Goorambat Silo
- Lunch in Wangaratta.
- On arrival we check-in and freshen up ready for dinner
- This will be home for the next 2 nights.
- After breakfast, make our way to Junee.
- Guided tour of fine antiques and carriage collection.
- Junee Liquorice and chocolate factory.
- Car museum with vintage cars.
- Coolamon, up to date store.
- Coolamon Cheese Factory.
- Lunch at local cafes.
- Victory Memorial Gardens.
- Temora Aviation Museum, displaying military aircraft.
- Wagga Wagga Rail Heritage Museum.
- Botanical gardens.
- Riverina Irsis Farm.
- Lunch at Lake Albert and the Wagga country club
Enjoy a part of Victoria charted long ago, where the past and present can still amaze.
Enjoy the Gippsland food and wine!
4 amazing days and 3 nights.
$695.00 Per person
$210.00 Single supplement
Coach travel, Accommodations, cooked breakfasts, evening meals, cruise Gippsland lakes, lunch at the Country Club, Walha Train Ride, entrance fees venues per itinerary.
Tour coming soon in the month of September.
3 Days in the bush and beyond.
Tour coming soon in the month of september.
Tour coming soon in the month of November.
- Depart from Melbourne through to Wangaratta
- Albury for lunch
- The Rock Nature Reserve then into township for a break and some afternoon tea.
- Wagga Wagga RSL motel – Wagga Wagga RSL motel for dinner tonight.
- Pokies and some bingo available at the RSL (own cost)
- Board our coach at 9:00am for a town tour of Wagga with a local guide. Along with morning tea.
- Junee. Railway Roundhouse Museum.
- Lunch in town (own cost) and some time to explore.
- Liquorice Chocolate Factory for a tour.
- Make our way back to Wagga for some time to relax.
- Boggy Creek Show at 10:30am
- Morning tea
- Lunch at the Pioneer Women’s Hut Museum and a look around the museum is included.
- A little look around the town before we head back to Wagga.
- Adelong creek and falls, with morning tea (own cost)
- Tumut Region Visitor Centre, Tumut Broom Factory for 30minute tour.
- Visit to the African Violet farm for lunch and a look around the nursery.
- Trip to Blowering dam, Talbingo for some site seeing and afternoon tea (own cost).
- Back to Wagga for dinner at the Wagga RSL.
- Morning tea at Lockhart
- Painted silo, sculpture and heritage trail and stroll around town.
- We will make our way home, stopping at Albury for lunch (own cost) and stopping for breaks along the way
$895.00 per person, twin share 35 passengers or more
$240.00 extra single supplement
Accommodation, all breakfast, all dinners, highlights as per itinerary, guided tours, entrance fees to boggy creek show, morning teas as listed, 2 lunches, train museum, liquorice, chocolate factory and broom factory.
All other lunches, morning and afternoon teas and entrance fees that are not listed.
*****Date not finalised********
- Departing Benalla at 7:00am.
- Tea at the Ballarat Botanical Gardens (own cost)
- Coleraine for Glenelg Fine Chocolates and lunch (own cost)
- Mount Gambier will be where we will be staying for the rest of the trip.
- Penola for the Mary MacKillop Interpretative Centre.
- St Mary’s Homestead and Cellar Door, Terra Rossa ridge – St Mary’s Vineyard.
- Mount Gambier township for lunch.
- Umpherston Sinkhole, Sunken garden.
- Yoey’s Traditional Fine Foods.
- Tantanoola, Millicent, Robe and Kingston.
- Beachport and Cape Martin. Stopping in one of these small towns for lunch.
- Dinner at motel.
- Blue Lake Pumping Station tour.
- Port MacDonnell, Mount Schanck, Australia’s youngest volcano.
- Dingley Dell Cottage for morning tea.
- Port MacDonnell for Maritime Museum and lunch is provided.
- Tour on towns early days.
- Dinner on a floodlight cruise on the Glenelg River.
- We travel south east to Heywood
- Warrnambool, a visit to Cheese world in Allansford.
- On our way home, stopping on the way for breaks and to stretch our legs.
$875.00 per person, twin share
$220.00 single supplement
All coach travel, dinner, bed, breakfast, lunch on a day 4, morning tea day 2 and 4, entrance fees as per itinerary.
Morning teas (except days 2 and 4) or afternoon teas and lunches on days 1,2,3,5 or personal items.