- Free Call Now: 1800 811 791
Happily servicing Melbourne and suburbs plus all Victorian country towns.
We can organise a day tour, short tour or extended tour for your club or group. Please give Lynn a call to book today on 1800 811 791 or email Lynn@riverinabuslines.com.au
- Departing we male our way to Nagambie
- Goulburn Explorer for our cruise and morning tea.
- Mitchelton winery and the ministry of chocolate.
- Nagambie Rowing Club at the shores of Lake Nagambie for lunch.
- Wangaratta will be home for the next 2 nights.
- Benalla famous street art.
- After lunch make our ways to the painted silos.
- The Goorambat silo – a barking owl
- The Devenish silo – role of women in the military
- Tungamah – kookaburra
- Winton Wetlands
- Boggy Bridge Road for some more famous art
- Water gallery at Ashmeads swamp.
$400.00 per person based on tin share or double
$140.00 extra for Single Room
Coach travel, 2 nights accommodation, 2 cooked breakfasts, 2x2 course dinners, 2 lunches, entry fees as per itinerary.
COsT DOES NOT INCLUDE
Morning and afternoon teas, 1 lunch.
- Travel though Wangaratta and Albury stopping for meal breaks and to stretch the legs.
- Arriving at our accommodation for the night in Wagga Wagga.
- After breakfast head to the Junee Licorice and Chocolate Factory. Guided tour and a hands-on experience by making your very own chocolate freckle.
- Stopping at Cowra at the Cowra Japanese Gardens and Cultural Centre.
- Arriving at Lithgow where we will be staying the next 2 nights
- Blue mountains Botanic Garden for a guided walk.
- Aitkens Australia In the Round, a beautiful panorama of some of Australia’s sceneries
- Visit to Scenic world for a valley adventure.
- In the afternoon we will have a visit Echo point and The Three Sisters.
- The Blue Mountains Chocolate Company for a look, free tastings and purchases.
- Spectacular, world-renowned garden set against a backdrop of bush and sweeping views.
- Saying goodbye to the Blue Mountains, stopping in Bathurst for a drive around Mt Panorama.
- National Motor Racing Museum, adjacent to Mt Panorama.
- Today we make our way home. Stopping for lunch and rest stops along the way.
COST OF TOUR
$1,495.00 per person, twin share – Minimum 30 passengers.
+ $380.00 per person extra for a single room.
All coach travel, accommodation, dinner, breakfast, Devonshire teas on day 5 and entrance fees as per itinerary.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
All morning (except day 5) and afternoon teas, all lunches and items of a personal nature.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE LOCATED ON OUR WEBSITE.