- Free Call Now: 1800 811 791
Happily servicing Melbourne and suburbs plus all Victorian country towns.
Itinerary coming soon ......
Tour coming soon tour in the month of september.
Southern Highlands food and wine festival – cooking classes and demonstrations, wine tastings and live entertainment.
Sakura Matsuri – The celebration the birth of spring, traditional elements of Japanese culture.
Bathurst Spring Spectacular – garden markets, musical entertainment and afternoon tea.
Tour coming soon in the month of september.
- We depart your hometown and start the drive, stopping for morning tea and lunch (at own expense)
- Historic Gold Mining town of Adelong, then to Tumut, our home for the next 5 nights.
- Dinner will be served in the restaurant at accommodation.
- Make our way to Junee, a beautiful railway heritage town
- Visit the Railway Roundhouse.
- Lunch at the historic railway station
- Licorice and chocolate factory.
- Late afternoon we return to Tumut.
- Tour the town of Tumut, Telegraph Hill and beautiful local churches
- Forest Corp’s Pine Seedling Nursery
- Tumut Valley Violets, over 1000 different varieties of African violets are on display and available for purchase.
- Tumut for lunch, own cost
- Millet Broom Factory, Tumut River Craft Beer.
- 2 hour Demonstration of mountain stockman work at the Boggy Creek Station. Show includes Mustering, shearing and working kelpies.
- Lunch at Pioneer Women’s Hut at Glenory.
- Short stroll to view the spectacular sugar pine walk.
- Apple tastings at Wilgro Orchards at Batlow.
- We make our way home with refreshment stops and lunch, at own cost.
- We arrive late afternoon leaving you with wonderful memories and new friendships.
$1095.00 per person based 40 + passengers
$1195.00 per person based in 38-32 passengers
$220.00 extra for Single Room Supplement
6 Days and 5 Nights.
Luxury Accommodation, full buffet breakfast and evening meals in the “skyline” restaurant on 6th floor, with stunning views.
Day One: Melbourne to Tailem Bend (Lunch and Dinner)
- Departing Clarinda, Noble Park and Dandenong making our way to Western Highway.
- Cooked lunch at Magdala Restaurant, included in cost.
- Dinner at Tailem Bend.
Day Two: McLaren Vale – Adelaide (Breakfast – Dinner)
- Buffet breakfast
- 9am aboard the coach to McLaren Vale.
- D’Arenblerg Cube
- After tour tasting of their wines.
- McLaren Vale Shops buy lunch there, own cost.
- Fru-Chocs Factory for chocolate tastings.
- Mid-afternoon off to Adelaide.
- On arrival we will settle in our motel where we will be staying for 3 nights, dinner will be at the motel
- After dinner, Mount Lofty Summit for views across Adelaide.
Day Three: All about Adelaide (Breakfast- Dinner)
- City sights tour of Adelaide. – A visit to St Peters Cathedral, Ayers house and the famous Adelaide Oval.
- Cruise of Adelaide’s iconic motor launches.
- Glenelg for lunch, at own cost.
- Arrive at Rydges, the remainder of the day and night is yours free.
- 5:45 dropped at Gouger Street for dinner
- 9:00pm for pick up, if you wish to stay longer taxi’s are available.
Day Four: Barossa (Breakfast - Dinner)
- Wineries in the Barossa Valley
- Tanunda Township for lunch, at own cost.
- The Barossa Valley Cheese Company and a visit to Gully Gardens.
- Mengler’s Hill Lookout and Sculptures for the panoramic views.
- Dinner tonight at the Motel.
Day Five: Hahndorf, Tailem Bend (Breakfast – Dinner)
- After breakfast, bags on board heading to Hahndorf.
- Lunch at any of the many restaurants
- Mid-afternoon we will head up the Hill to the Berenberg Strawberry Farms,
- Head to our new accommodation at Tailem Bend.
- 5:00pm to the Murray River for cruise and dinner.
Day Six: Tailem Bend – Home (Breakfast)
- Final Buffet breakfast together
- Make our way home stopping for lunch, morning and afternoon teas.
- Arriving home early evening.
$995.00 Per person – 40 passengers +
$1050.00 Per person – 34-39 passengers
$1150.00 per person – 30 minimum
$300.00 Single Supplement
Coach travel, luxury accommodation, buffet breakfast, 1 lunch, 3 evening meals, river cruise, night cruise with 2 course meals. Entry costs as per itinerary.
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
5 lunches, 1 evening meal, morning and afternoon teas. Entry fees as listed.
Enjoy the spectacle and festivities of floriade with a guided tour around the grounds.
The rest of the day is yours to explore. Things like the Flowers, markets, sculptures, workshops and live music.
You can also visit the magical and mesmerising floriade night fest.
Follow gourmet food trails, browse market stalls and enjoy live music and entertainment during this fun day out for the whole family.
- Travelling along the South Australian Boarder, stopping for lunch and breaks
- Arrive at the motel
- 12:00 Ferry to Cape Jarvis – 45 min to kangaroo island
- Clifford’s honey farm – homemade honey ice-cream
- Vivonne Bay Bistro, a beach walk, colonies of wild and rare sea lions
- Head back to Kingsote and refresh for dinner.
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus farm.
- Wildlife park to feed the kangaroos.
- After lunch, Flinders Chase National Park.
- Walk the board walk to remarkable breath-taking views, unique trees and remarkable rocks.
- The board walk will take you to the “the arch”, view of the nursery of New Zealand fur seals.
- Return for dinner
- Jervis Bay aboard the Sea link Ferry.
- Hahndorf, Berenberg, Wrights Cheese and Melbas Chocolates.
- D’Arenberg cube Winery
- Night of luxury at the Rydges in Tailem.
- Buffet Breakfast
- Aboard for the trip home
$1150.00 per person based on tin share or double
$300.00 extra for Single Room
Coach travel, accommodation, all breakfasts, evening meals, 1 lunch
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
Morning and afternoon teas, 5 lunches.